Guardian for eDOCS provides eDOCS DM sites a highly effective, cost effective method of monitoring for abusive use of your information. Guardian for eDOCS is ideal for any environment that wants to ensure users are not downloading or accessing too many sensitive documents for nefarious reasons.
OpenText Guardian for eDOCS
Click to view large image
• Reduce security risk and prevent embarrassing security disasters by monitoring activity and blocking abusive access to sensitive information.
• Track user activity and identify when a user is attempting to download, export and/or checkout more than their allowed threshold in a given timeframe.
• Monitor and block access by users who appear to be attempting to circumvent the implicit or explicit security of the eDOCS environment.
• Notify administrators of activity, and optionally locking out users when they reach their threshold until released.
• Provide reports to management on demand, flagging users who have exceeded their threshold quota.
• Secure any eDOCS environment to ensure users are not downloading or accessing too many sensitive documents for nefarious reasons – including government agencies, financial institutions, accounting firms and law firms.
Fully compatible with all eDOCS version forwards and backwards