Your eDOCS DM library is a great place to save scanned images economically. With BatchOCR it is now even easier to find these images later. Imagine all your scanned documents able to be full-text indexed automatically: now it is possible with BatchOCR. Supports output as text AND searchable PDF attachments.
Click to view large image
• Automatically creates an Optical Character Rendition (OCR) attachment for all specified TIF or PDF image files saved in a eDOCS DM library.
• Includes the popular ScanSoft 15.2 recognition engine.
• Produces rich text format or searchable PDF attachments.
• Runs as a Windows Service for unattended operation.
• Optional re-recognition if image is edited.
• Works with any image application.
• Fully compatible with both Fulcrum and Verity full-text indexing schemes.
• Supports 30 languages, many with automatic spelling detection and correction.
• NEW: Optional swapping of searchable PDF as document versions and TIF images as attachments
Supported from eDOCS DM 3.5.1 onwards