InfoFusion is an Information Access platform that replaces a variety of one-off information applications—and their associated indexes, connectors, hardware, and support—with a common information management platform. InfoFusion delivers a new approach to managing, analyzing and understanding unstructured information. It helps organizations discover, analyze and act on their content to improve performance and agility, while reducing risk and cost.
Click to view large image
- Rationalize disparate content management and archives systems to maximize storage saving, reduce vendor footprint, reduce IT complexity and IT support cost
- Move content to a retention controlled repository to begin to disposition content and reduce litigation risk, and reduce storage and eDiscovery costs
- Decommission legacy systems that are being maintained solely due to the requirement to maintain access to the content they contain for regulatory or reference purposes
- Quickly create utilities and applications using a rich and flexible environment that includes API and a widget library to develop specific utilities
- Provide a single source of policy through integration with proven Enterprise Information Management (EIM) offerings like OpenText Records Management