DMSSync supplies a full synchronization solution between MS Active Directory and OpenText eDOCS libraries, allowing single point administration (using the MS User & Group MMC snap-in) for users, groups and group memberships. Syncs users and networks rights to DM. Syncs granting/losing of rights.
Click to view large image
• Fast ROI – Automating user and group administration frees up valuable resources, saving time and money.
• Increased productivity – Ensure that accounts are valid and group memberships are correct so users can work efficiently and productively.
• Increased security – By ensuring accounts disabled on the network are also disabled in eDOCS, security risk is reduced.
• Improved compliance – Reduced possibility of errors from manual processing demonstrates improved processes.
• Feature rich and flexible – Custom column mapping, filters and maps support even highly customized environments.
Fully compatible with all eDOCS version forwards and backwards